Global Human Resources
Recruitment and Placement
To plan for global talent requirements
To recruit for rapid growth
To develop for depth
To deploy and utilize talent for early result
To inspire and to let leaders build
Over the years, Executive 2000 Institute recruitment services have successfully completed unlimited high calibre search assignments with some of Canada’s leading organizations. What makes Executive 2000 Institute so unique is that:
- We offer our clients the benefit of solid educational backgrounds.
- Our clients benefit from over 40 years combined successful experience in retail sectors, manufacturers, human resources, marketing, and productivity management.
- Our employees, as well as our executives have outstanding credentials.
- We offer fully Bilingual Services in all three of our departments: Training, Development, Recruitment, and Organizational Consulting.
- We value the resources of our clients – ie: We are sensitive to the value of both our clients’ time and money in the hiring and orientation process as well as the importance of high calibre productivity management.
- We minimize the failure ratio through in-depth pre-screening and by sending only a select few (the very best) candidates for interviews with our clients.
- We conduct thorough/comprehensive psychological profiles for key recruitment candidates.
- We have mastered the manpower planning process and understand the benefit of sophisticated success planning strategies.
- We partner with our client by displaying a true sense of urgency and strong follow up (even long after the placement or the expiration of the guarantee).
- We provide the best guarantee in the marketplace and stand behind our work 100%.
Fees and Terms
Special contract arrangements are available on request. All non-standard terms and conditions must be approved in writing by both parties prior to date of hire.
Fees for placements are based on a percentage of the successful candidate’s total annual compensation, including base salary, bonus potential, commissions, car allowances and other benefits according to the table below:
Annual Income Rate
- $14,999 or below – 15%
- $15,000—19,999 – 20%
- $20,000—29,999 – 25%
- $30,000 or more – 29%
Terms and Referral Policy
The client is obliged to pay a permanent placement fee for any candidates presented by our firm who is employed within twenty-four (24) months of the date of referral, in any position within the client company, its affiliated divisions, subsidiaries or associated companies. Similarly, a fee is payable if our candidate is employed in any position in any other organization to which the client may refer the candidate during the said twenty-four month period.
All permanent placements are covered by the following refund or credit policies unless otherwise arranged and authorized in writing prior to the date of hire
30 Calendar Days
If employment is terminated within 30 calendar days from the starting date of employment, a credit of 75% of the original placement fee may be applied toward the cost of a new replacement.
60 Calendar Days
For permanent placements that extend beyond 30 calendar days from the starting date of employment, but terminate within 60 days, a credit of 50% of the original placement fee may be applied toward the cost of a new replacement.
90 Calendar Days
For permanent placements that extend beyond 60 calendar days from the starting date of employment, but terminate within 90 days, a credit of 25% of the original placement fee may be applied toward the cost of a new replacement.
120 Calendar Days
For permanent placements that extend beyond 90 calendar days from the starting date of employment, but terminate within 120 days, a credit of 25% of the original placement fee may be applied toward the cost of a new replacement. For permanent placements that terminate beyond 120 calendar days from the starting date of employment, no credit will be applied unless a special guarantee policy was authorized at or prior to the time of original hire.
Validation of Guarantee
The invoice must be paid in full within ten days of the invoice/start date.
The client must give notice in writing to our firm detailing full particulars regarding termination of employment.
The guarantee does not cover terminations arising from work shortages, layoffs, or employee/employer relocation.